`Ohana means family, and these hibiscus are certainly that. Two of them are bunched together; another is off on its own. There are small buds (keiki, or children) along the edges. All are growing with enthusiasm and joy.
I painted this piece at a time when my own personal family was growing (I was getting married) so it is infused with the love of family. I hope you can feel that love and share it with your own family. Remember, friends are family too!
Original Watercolor: SOLD
Open-edition Paper Giclée print:
- 20"Hx8"W mat (image size: 14”Hx5”W) = $55
Limited-edition, Gallery-wrapped, Canvas Giclée prints:
- Image Size: 30”Hx12”W = $445.00 gallery-wrapped, stretched canvas
- Image size: 30”Hx12”W gallery-wrapped, unstretched canvas, ready-to-assemble (stretcher bars not included) = $295.00
- Image size: 40”Hx16”W = $675.00 gallery-wrapped, stretched canvas
- Image size: 40”Hx16”W gallery-wrapped, unstretched canvas, ready-to-assemble (stretcher bars not included) = $425.00
Shipping: All prices include standard shipping within the United States. For international shipping please contact Patrice.