All turtles are individuals. Friends of the Honu have told me they can tell them apart by the way they look and that some have distinct personalities. Honu have been known to “hang out” in different areas of the sea, they have their favorite beaches. This particular honu was given the name Joey by the friend who took his photo. He seems to be smiling as though he enjoyed the special attention.
Original Watercolor: SOLD
Open-edition Paper Giclée prints:
- 8"Hx10"W mat (image size: 5"Hx6.75"W) = $40
- 11"Hx14"W mat (image size: 7.5”Hx10.5”W) = $55
- 16"Hx20"W mat (image is 10.5"Hx14.5"W) = $100
Limited-edition, Gallery-wrapped, Canvas Giclée prints:
- Image size: 16”Hx20”W gallery-wrapped, stretched canvas = $425.00
- Image size: 16”Hx20”W gallery-wrapped, unstretched canvas, ready-to-assemble (stretcher bars not included) = $295.00
Shipping: All prices include standard shipping within the United States. For international shipping please contact Patrice.