Seahorses live in warm tropical waters around the world. In Hawai`i, they can be found living in the coastal reefs. The Hawaiian word for seahorse is mo`olio. Seahorses come in shades of red, brown, pink, yellow, orange, and beige. Their bodies range in size from 1–14 inches in length.
This Lilliputian mermaid is going to have a baby. We don’t know if the baby mermaid swimming alongside her is also her baby, or if it is her dream of the baby to come. Either way it is fitting to celebrate motherhood with her. The love in her face tells us she will be a wonderful Mer Mom.
Original Watercolor: SOLD
Open-edition Paper Giclée prints:
- 8"Wx10"H mat (image is 5"Wx6.75"H) = $40
- 11"Wx14"H mat (image is 7.5"Wx10.5"H)= $55
- 16"Wx20"H mat (image is 10.5"Wx14.5"H)= $100
Limited-edition, Gallery-wrapped, Canvas Giclée prints:
- Image size: 16”Wx20”H gallery-wrapped, stretched canvas = $425.00
- Image size: 16”Wx20”H gallery-wrapped, unstretched canvas, ready-to-assemble (stretcher bars not included) = $295.00
- Image Size: 18”Wx24”H gallery-wrapped, stretched canvas = $495.00
- Image Size: 18”Wx24”H gallery-wrapped, unstretched canvas, ready-to-assemble (stretcher bars not included) = $375.00
Shipping: All prices include standard shipping within the United States. For international shipping please contact Patrice.