Na Mokulua (meaning, in Hawaiian, “the two islands”) are two islets off the windward coast of O‘ahu. Commonly known as “The Mokes”, these islets are located a short distance off Lanikai, a neighborhood of Kailua. The larger island is Moku Nui and the smaller, Moku Iki. They are very popular to local seafaring persons with access to a motorboat or kayak; surprisingly, one of the islands contains a “canyon” and a black sand beach.
This mermaid sits along the shore, thinking of her love. Paradise is better when shared with someone special. The water here is warm, the air is always soft, the sun is brightly shining, the “Mokes” are gently calling.
- 22"Hx15"W is available unframed: $1500.
Open-edition Paper Giclée prints:
- 8"Wx10"H mat (image is 5"Wx6.75"H) = $40
- 11"Wx14"H mat (image is 7.5"Wx10.5"H) = $55
- 16"Wx20"H mat (image is 10.5"Wx14.5"H) = $100
Limited-edition, Gallery-wrapped, Canvas Giclée prints:
- Image size: 16”Wx20”H gallery-wrapped, stretched canvas” = $425.00
- Image size: 16”Wx20”H gallery-wrapped, unstretched canvas, ready-to-assemble (stretcher bars not included) = $295.00
- Image Size: 18”Wx24”H gallery-wrapped, stretched canvas = $495.00
- Image Size: 18”Wx24”H gallery-wrapped, unstretched canvas, ready-to-assemble (stretcher bars not included) = $375.00
Shipping: All prices include standard shipping within the United States. For international shipping please contact Patrice.