Mangoes grow in abundance in Hawai`i. Trees are laden with fruit that drop to the ground, often eaten by birds before people can pick them up. Mangoes are some of the most passionately messy fruits on earth; eating them in a bathtub is recommended. Once you’ve discovered their luscious flavor, you’ll forgive them their hesitancy to be devoured.
Original Watercolor: SOLD
Open-edition Paper Giclée print:
- 20"Hx8"W mat (image is 14"Hx5"W) = $50
Limited-edition, Gallery-wrapped, Canvas Giclée prints:
- Image Size: 30”Hx12”W = $445.00 gallery-wrapped, stretched canvas
- Image size: 30”Hx12”W gallery-wrapped, unstretched canvas, ready-to-assemble (stretcher bars not included) = $295.00
- Image size: 40”Hx16”W = $675.00 gallery-wrapped, stretched canvas
- Image size: 40”Hx16”W = $425.00 gallery-wrapped, unstretched canvas, ready-to-assemble (stretcher bars not included)
Shipping: All prices include standard shipping within the United States. For international shipping please contact Patrice.