Honu do not breathe underwater, instead they pop their heads above water to take a breath every 20 to 30 minutes. Then they dive back under to forage for food or have the algae cleaned off their shells by small fish. This honu is diving under water; some might say he is gliding through the waters. Even though quite large, he is graceful, reminding us that we can be graceful even under pressure.
Original Watercolor: SOLD
Open-edition Paper Giclée prints:
- 8"Hx10"W mat (image size: 5"Hx6.75"W) = $40
- 11"Hx14"W mat (image size: 7.5”Hx10.5"W) = $55
- 16"Hx20"W mat (image size: 10.5"Hx14.5"W) = $100
Limited-edition, Gallery-wrapped, Canvas Giclée prints:
- Image size: 16”Hx20”W gallery-wrapped, stretched canvas = $425.00
- Image size: 16”Hx20”W gallery-wrapped, unstretched canvas, ready-to-assemble (stretcher bars not included) = $295.00
Shipping: All prices include standard shipping within the United States. For international shipping please contact Patrice.