Art of Aloha Painting Cruise through the Hawaiian Islands
was GREAT FUN!
Watch for news of Cruises and Retreats in the future
"As a long-time resident of these Hawaiian Islands, I've taken this cruise four or five times. I can think of nothing more beautiful than sailing into and out of these islands at dawn and at dusk. The beauty is captivating. The addition of art classes to enhance my painting skills is a bonus." ~Sherree McKellar
The Hawaiian Islands are many different things to
different people. To some they’re a distant dream; to
others they’re a place of mystery and mythology. To me
they’ve been my creative home for 17 years — and I
want to share them with YOU!
Until you visit the islands, they will remain a mystery
and you’ll never know their magic.
You and the islands are the stars of this trip. Each
island is unique. It’s as though seven personalities
were dropped into the middle of the Pacific Ocean
and invited to bloom and grow as nature saw fit.
They comprise the most remote archipelago on Earth.
As magical and mystical as the islands are, this trip will
inspire you to see & create your world with fresh eyes.
This trip is for you IF:
~ You want more joy and peace in your life and in your
~ You want to invite more play and fun into your life
~ You want to feel connected to the abundance of life
~You want to open to the flow of creativity in your life
Now is the perfect time to bloom creatively!
Click here for a brochure and registration form. to fill in Please note: To fill in the registration form on a computer you will need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) or Adobe Acrobat.
Art of Aloha, Sojourn Tours LLC, & Norwegian Cruise Line Specifics
Interior and Balcony Cabins
$3554 Balcony Cabin, Per Person, Double-occupancy (2 people/cabin)
$2973 Interior Cabin, Per Person, Double-occupancy (2 people/cabin)
$5664 Balcony Cabin, Per Person, Single-occupancy (1 person/cabin)
$4527 Interior Cabin, Per Person, Single-occupancy (1 person/cabin)
Three People/Cabin rate available upon request
If not attending Art Classes, rate is less $500 per person
Roommate match is available upon request in order to secure Double Occupancy pricing.
- 4 Magical Art and Creativity Classes and Daily gatherings to set intentions
- Art Supplies for the Classes (to take home with you at the end of the trip)
- Art of Aloha Discovering Paradise Inside & Out Interactive Tour Book/Journal
- Welcome Gathering/Cocktail Reception on our first night & Group Dinner on our final night
- 7 nights, 8 days Accommodations Cabin (per selection)
- Twin or Queen Bed, per request
- Private Balcony (with Balcony Cabins)
- Internet Access
- All daily meals, breakfast, lunch, & dinner with beverage of coffee, tea, & water aboard ship
- Room Service available 24 hours/day
- All on-board Entertainment
- All on-board Activities
- Hair Dryer and Refrigerator in each Cabin
- State Taxes, Port Taxes, and Credit Card Service Fees
- Air Fare
- Transfer from Airport to Pier (available $25/person one-way)
- Travel Cancellation Insurance, available from NCL for $15–219*
- Daily Gratuities to NCL CRUISES ($13.50 Per Person Per Day = $108.)
Join me on my Art of Aloha 7-day Painting Cruise through the Hawaiian Islands. Together we'll see through our creative eyes and return home rested and renewed, ready to live our lives from a fresh perspective.
$250.00 Deposit Non-refundable once the reservation is confirmed and processed.
May 18–July 10 – 50% of total rate + any additional add-on charges is non-refundable
July 11– July 25 – 75% of total rate + any additional add-on charges is non-refundable
30 days or less from sailing date of August 4 – 100% of total rate + additional add-on charges non-refundable
* Travel Cancellation Insurance covers the cruise portion only. See cancellation guidelines above.
ALL cancellations must be in writing to: SojournToursHawaii50@gmail.com
For roommate match, additional Terms and Cancellations upon request: SojournToursHawaii50@gmail.com
Questions/Concerns email: SojournToursHawaii50@gmail.com